After the earth dies, some 5 billion years from now, after it’s burned to a crisp, or even swallowed by the Sun, there will be other worlds and stars and galaxies coming into being - and they will know nothing of a place once called Earth.
1. Wash your hair and let it air dry. Who cares if it turns into a jungle of curls, a frizzy ball, an electrifying afro or just falls flat around your face.
2. Pamper your face and treat it kindly. If you want to prevent getting wrinkles early, use a face scrub and moisturize. Then study how beautiful your bare face is.
3. Go a day without makeup and smile at everyone. Watch how many compliments you will get on how beautiful your smile is, and how radiant your skin looks.
4. Wear something comfortable. Who cares if you want to lounge in your pajamas all day, feel as free as possible.
5. Turn up some tunes. Dance around like no one is watching.
6. Drink some green tea because it’s healthy and helps you wind down.
7. Hydrate yourself, water will give you that boost of energy you want.
8. Be friendly. Greet everyone, open a door for a stranger, help an elder load their car with groceries, help out around the house without being asked to.
I love when you become so close with someone that you can see parts of each other in one another and you begin to say the same things and steal lines from one another and have a similar sense of humor and can exchange an inside joke with just a glance you don’t even have to talk because you have such a strong connection with them and you can sit in comfortable silence but also talk for hours it’s really hard to find that kind of compatibility
Take a deep breath and realize how completely insane it is that you’re alive.
I got dressed this morning. For myself.
Put on eye liner. for myself.
Put on my favorite red lipstick. for myself.
Showed a bit of skin. for myself
I wanted to be beautiful. For myself.
one of the best lessons you can learn is that you’re valuable and worthy just because you exist. not because of your productivity. or your qualities. or because of how many people like you. or how close you are to societal understandings of attractiveness or success. but just because you are you.
really liking someone kinda sucks because you’re either really happy or really sad
What if you wake up one morning and you’re in bed with the love of your life and they have their arm around you and their snoring like a fucking ass hole, but you can’t help but to smile and you hear a baby crying and it finally hits you, you’ve made it.
you beat the demons inside you, the voices, the darkness.
I look forward to that, to knowing I made it.
this deserve so many notes
I just teared up… This is beautiful.